Ceramic Flap Disk
details of Ceramic Flap Disk
Description: Ceramic Flap Disk is designed with ceramic grains resin bonded to high strength polyester flaps which are adhered to a fiberglass backing plate. These ceramic grains are self-sharpening while in use, providing the most consistent cut and rapid stock removal. Moreover, these ceramic flap discs remain cooler than zirconia flap disc alternatives making them the ideal choice for any heat-sensitive materials.
Besides Ceramic Flap Disk, we also have ceramic dual flaps abrasive disc
Benefits of Ceramic Flap Discs:
- Ceramic Flap Discs outperform traditional zirconia flap discs by 50% on stainless steel, carbon steel alloys and exotic metals.
- Require less pressure for excessive stock removal.
- Last longer and reduce downtime for disc change over.
- Self-sharpening grains result in a consistent finish throughout the life of the disc.
- Run cooler than zirconia and aluminum oxide flap discs reducing heat buildup.
- Designed to last longer than zirconia flap discs.
- Reduce work hardening on heat-sensitive materials
- High Strength Polyester Sanding Flap Paper
- Reinforced Fiberglass Backing
- Premium Ceramic Abrasive Grains
- Black Hawk Ceramic flap discs are contaminate-free and will not rust stainless steel.
- Self-sharpening ceramic grain and cool grinding aid. Ideal for hard-to-grind materials including steel and other heat sensitive materials.
- Contaminant Free: Less than 0.1% Iron, Sulfur and Chlorine – will NOT cause after-rust